Terms & Conditions
By using this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use this website. Information on this web site is for peer support purposes only.
The information provided by Australian Kunzea Pty Ltd is with the understanding that Australian Kunzea Pty Ltd is not engaged in rendering professional medical services or advice and should not replace necessary medical consultations with a qualified health professional to meet your individual health or medical needs, or those of your loved ones.
Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users. We are unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of such sites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites. A link to an external site does not imply an endorsement of the views, information or products provided or held by such websites.
By accessing Australian Kunzea Pty Ltd you agree to hold Australian Kunzea Pty Ltd, its assignees, licensees, owners, officers, moderators, administrators, webmasters and directors harmless from any loss, claim or damage arising from your use of any of the information and ideas contained on the site, including following suggestions or advice posted on any message boards or forums.
We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that Australian Kunzea Pty Ltd is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and Australian Kunzea Pty Ltd. You may be subject to additional Terms and Conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material. No part of this site may be distributed or copies for any commercial purpose or financial gain.
All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Australian Kunzea Pty Ltd.
The Zea Rewards Program
The Zea Rewards Program is the customer loyalty program which Zea Relief operates worldwide. By registering as a member and shopping online, you agree that these T&Cs will apply to you in respect of the Rewards program.
- $1 spent = 2 points, and a balance of 500 points = $5
- Follow on Instagram = 10 points, Like on Facebook = 10 points, Share on Facebook = 15 points, and Birthday = 500 points.
- You can only receive points once for sharina a post about Zea on Facebook.
- You will only receive points for socials and your birthday if you provide necessary details and do it directly through the Rewards Program panel on the Zea website.
- You must enter your birthday date at least 30 days prior in order to receive the 500 points.
- Minimum order value to use your points is $30
- Must have at least 500 points in your balance in order to use.
- This program is for our online customers only at www.zearelief.com.
- Points expire within 12 months if you have not placed an order. If you do place an order within 12 months, the point expiration date will be extended another 12 months. Expired points cannot be reinstated to your account.
- You cannot apply points to orders you’ve already placed - your points must be used at the time of purchase.
- Points cannot be used in conjunction with other coupon codes and/or promotions.
Zea is hosting a Game of Chance giveaway for those who visit Zea's stand at live events throughout the calendar year of 2021.
- How to Enter: In order to enter, scan the QR code on display at Zea's event stall and submit your contact details via the online form.
- Selection of Winner: A winner will be selected at random in December 2021 and notified via email. No entries after the date a winner is selected will be accepted for this giveaway.
- Prize: Prize is over $150 worth of Zea products. The selection of products is at Zea's discretion.
- Entrants: This is available to Australian residents only and entrants must be 18 years or older. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person and entries on behalf of another person is not permitted. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
- Other T&Cs: Zea reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. By submitting an entry, entrants warrant to Zea that their entry complies with the Submission Criteria. If a winner does not claim the prize within seven (7) days following the winner being notified, the prize will be forfeited. Zea reserves all rights to change the competition rules at any time as well as the prize included in the giveaway.
Essential Oils May Promo 2021
Details of this sale are:
Sale discount: 15% off essential oils from the Zea Essentials range except for diffusers, bundles, already discounted oils, and 500mL and 1kg Kunzea Oil
When: 18 May to 23 May 11:59pm AEST while stocks last
How: Automatic discount at check-out
This sale cannot be retrospectively applied to previous orders and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.